How do I place an Order?
The most efficient way to place an order is to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. That way we can clearly discuss all details without any confusion. If you would like to place an order by phone you can reach me at 908-295-0435.
Cake Transport & Care 101
- Lift Cake Box from Bottom with 2 Hands
- Do Not SQUEEZE sides of Box when lifting
- Place on FLOOR of Vehicle, Never on a Lap
- Do Not place in an area where objects can slide into or fall onto box
- Refrigerate your Cake until 1 - 2 hours prior to serving for best texture
- Cover and Refrigerate any leftovers in fridge for up to 5 days
Our Cakes are a work of Art! We put our soul into the batter and our hearts into the design. They are intended for transportation and presentation chilled. They should come to room temperature for 1-2 hours before enjoying.
How do I cut my cake?
Cakes can be cut a number of different ways. I have attached a link here to how I cut cakes and a printable for each cake size to get the recommended servings for your cake size. www.delish.com/food/a53822/how-to-cut-cake-for-crowd/
Please feel free to email with any other questions you may have.